Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Spring Semester 2010

My anticipation on the upcoming semester. I'm sure you will hear more about my classes and professors, as well as complains about homework and meaningless projects.

A new beginning starts tomorrow.


I'm not ready. I don't think I'll ever be. I don't have all my books--I don't have an Independent Study book picked out--at least my hair is washed. Girls--always wash your hair. Even if you are having a bad day, and you have sudden breakouts, or you nails are chipped. If your hair feels flowy and clean--you will feel better about yourself.

I really pray to God that this semester will be okay. The last one was pretty bad--the one before was horrible. The summer--lets just not start that today. At least my boyfriend is in my toughest class this semester. I hope that's a good thing.

I hope my adviser emails me back. I hope she can help me with the Independent Study. I hope my children's lit class wont be a pain. I'm a Physics major for crying out loud! The b.s. class is supposed to be easy. I have 3 other classes that are do or die, and I don't need this one to take all of my time.

For those other college students out there that are going through the same thing--send me some hope please. Word of advise (I should listen to it too) don't stress. It's good to try and do your best--but when that ruins your health and peace of mind--it's not worth it. We'll all graduate sooner or later, and get some kind of job in which we will eventually advance and live comfortably.

Just don't regret this part of your life. Don't forget to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment