Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Nestea Iced Tea

This stuff if good. I drink the diet kind, but by mistake someone bought an entire case of regular iced tea! From the first sip I noticed something oddly different about it. To my surprise the regular is a lot more lemony and less sweet then the diet. What is up with that? I think the diet has a more pleasant taste and seems sweeter and definitely less lemon. The only thing I don't like about it is that on the diet Nutrition Facts, sugar isn't listed! I've never seen that before. It doesn't say it's sugar free either. I'm really suspicious because products are usually very proud to be sugar free, or light, or whatever. This one just says "diet" and underneath the nutrition facts they say: "Not a significant source of fat cal., sat. fat, trans fat, cholest., fiber, sugars.....etc."

Even if it has 0.0001 grams of sugar, they should put it because they would get more people to buy them. I didn't buy this personally so I didn't check...I usually do check since the regular has 20+ grams of sugar in it. Really odd....I don't like it. Really tired of it since I drink at least two 16.9 bottles each day at work. Gonna buy some crystal light packets, really like those. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment