Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Yoplait Whips Frozen!


Have you ever seen the Yoplait Whips yogurt commercials where they tell you to freeze the yogurt for a nice treat? (It's even on the package) Well it's a great idea! Not that the idea is very new and innovative (ever heard of frozen yogurt?). As I'm typing (well, in between breaks) I'm eating Peaches 'n Cream Whips Light & Fluffy yogurt. I put in the freezer yesterday and I brought it to work in my little lunchbox/cooler. It has partly thawed since this morning, but the texture is still really nice.


For breakfast I had a completely frozen one and it was also delicious.
I prefer it frozen, and suprisingly because of its fluffy texture, even if it's in the freezer over night it will still be easy to scoop it with a spoon. (Not suggested for those with sensitive teeth) :)

Yum! Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. I’m about to share some frozen Yoplait whips with a friend, and I was happy to see things blog post describing the experience!!

    ReplyDelete